Organising wedding cars and limousines can be a big headache! How do you move the wedding party from home to the venue and then to the reception – in style and on time? The answer is to engage an experienced Perth limo hire service. One that understands the ups and downs of planning a wedding and offers a premium package at a reasonable cost.
Before you contact a Perth limo hire service however, there are some decisions you need to make and information you need on hand. So here are 3 tips to make hiring a limo service run smoothly and your wedding day dreams come true:
What is your wedding theme?
You may simply want a traditional wedding or you may decide to have a wedding theme. Themes make a wedding day more special and memorable. There is an endless supply of wedding themes available – you can choose a beach theme, a vintage or country style, maybe something retro like gangsters, a Hollywood theme or just a beautiful, soft romantic theme with lots of roses or cherry blossoms.
Knowing your wedding theme – traditional or otherwise – makes selecting the type of limousines a much easier process.
What are the distances between venues, number of passengers and timeframes?
First, you need to make sure that your Perth limo hire service has the limousines that match your wedding theme. Next, are they available for your wedding day? Last, the limo firm will need to know the distances between each of the venues, the number of passengers in each car and the times for pickup and drop-off.
Most probably you will want the limousines to be a backdrop to some of your wedding photos. So to make the photo shoots run smoothly, timing is essential.
What is your budget?
Everyone’s wedding budget is different so you want to make sure that the limo service you select gives you exactly what you want for your wedding day. The following are a few questions you might ask:
- What is the difference between the various limousine packages?
- Can you simply hire one limousine to take you to the wedding venue?
- Do they have classics such as a Rolls Royce and a Jaguar as well as modern limousines?
- Can you visit and view the limousines?
- What does each package include?
- Will they allow you to personalise the limousines?
- Do they charge extra for ribbons, garlands and a ‘Just Married’ sign and will they attach these for you?
- What happens if you change your wedding date?
- How much deposit is needed and when is the final payment due?
When you are planning your wedding day you have so much to do, so many people to contact and so many balls to hold in the air – the least you can do for yourself is to engage a Perth limo hire company you can trust and who will help to make your wedding day dreams come true!